(click image to enlarge)
Possibly commissioned by Sir Valentine Crittall, of the Crittall Manufacturing Company Ltd for a Christmas card 1935.
The building in the foreground was Morris House (on the original site of Lansdowne House) with the arches of the Ritz hotel on Piccadilly visible in the distance. It was designed by architects, Wimperis Simpson and Guthrie, for Stewart and Arden, the largest purveyors of Morris Cars in England. Opened by Lord Nuffield in 1934, It consisted of four floors of car showrooms. It was demolished in 1988 for a modern office block, renamed Lansdowne House.